Don't you just love that there is something to celebrate every day. I am not sure about you, but every day is National Coffee Day for me.
I thought how fitting to tell you guys about one of our newest partners, Singing Rooster Coffee. Haiti has some of the best coffee I have ever had, it is deep and rich and so flavorful.
Singing Rooster is a remarkable company. From pouring into the lives of their farmers to working on reforesting Haiti, a place where less than 5% of the country is forested. They get it and we are excited about our new partnership with them.
Rest assured, your purchase makes a big impact.
"Singing Rooster was established in 2009. We partner commercially with small-holder coffee, cacao (chocolate), and art producers to alleviate poverty in Haiti. We serve as:
- Agricultural and business consultants
- Organizers of pre-harvest financing
- Primary buyers of crops/products at premium prices
- Product transformation into higher value items (like roasted coffee or chocolate bars)
- Business guiders, developers, cheerleaders
- Equitably distributing economic gains
- Market creators"